Finance Business Partner -Manufacturing/ Financial Accountant
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
More than 25,000 people have careers with Kerry. From Food Science to Manufacturing, our jobs help nourish and delight consumers around the globe. Kerry is committed to leading to better in everything we do. We strive for better taste and nutrition, better sustainability, better career opportunities and ultimately, a better world.
Everyday millions of people throughout the world consume food or beverage products containing our taste and nutrition solutions.
As the world leader in taste and nutrition, our Purpose is to Inspire Food and Nourish Life.
Our Purpose is central to The Kerry Way and serves as our guiding light on our journey to make it easier and more valuable for customers to do business with us, as we seek to make a greater, more lasting difference in the world by inspiring innovative, natural and sustainable taste and nutrition solutions for consumers, customers, the industry and the world.
About the role
This is an exciting role based in the south west of Ireland within the Primary Dairy division. The role will suit an ambitious and highly skilled finance professional who is looking to partner with senior manufacturing management and be a strong voice at the decision-making table.
Are you a recently qualified Accountant? Looking to get experience within Operations?
This is a Permanent Role.
What does the role involve?
- Work closely with Operations and Supply Chain teams to provide high level financial insight and support to maximise performance
- Evaluate and influence operations strategies, initiatives and proposals
- Ensure financial and operational information flow is communicated efficiently
- Monthly operations analysis to provide insight on performance and measurement against KPIs
- Use process data and financial information to unlock potential improvement opportunities, and collaborate with operations to realise these benefits
- Key role in developing annual operations plan for the manufacturing plant and periodically revising expected outcomes throughout the year
- Build robust business cases for capital investment and manage the pipeline from initial concept through approval submission, project control, and post project evaluation
- Highly focused on Continuous Improvement and elimination of non-value add activity
- The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant and have 1 year post qualification experience in industry.
- Ability to build strong relationships to influence and gain support to achieve the best outcomes for the organization
- Appetite to understand operations and see financial outcomes through an operations lens
- An ability to deal with ambiguity and apply a logical approach to simply the financial implications of decisions
- Desire and aptitude to present and communicate financial outcomes in creative ways to impact performance
- Demonstrate the persistence and ability to overcome obstacles and get the job done.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Always looking to develop personally and contribute to the development of the team
- Good aptitude for reporting tools, and ability to think creatively about system outputs. Previous SAP experience would be an advantage.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.