Accounts & Business Advisory Services Associate Director
Accounts Associate Director – Qualified Accountant, Client Services, Accountancy Services, Business Services, Associate Director, Senior Manager
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Are you looking to take the next step on your journey? Do you want to be part of an international family whose vision is “To make their services smarter, more effective, and more personal every day”? If yes, then you could be our next investment! At Azets, you're in control of your career and with our support this will make us even stronger, together.
Our motto when it comes to career development is “Your Journey, Your Voice, Your Success".
Azets is an award winning leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Nordics and the USA. We are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across 100 offices in the UK alone. We have seen dramatic growth in recent years which has made us the 9th largest accountancy firm in the UK, and we are over the moon to have been awarded Accountancy Firm of the Year in the FD Excellence Survey 2020. As a result of this growth, we are now looking to invest in our skills set even further!
For us, the personal attributes of each of our employees is what makes us authentic in the marketplace. We look for people who can not only collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table. We want people who are dynamic in their approach and respectful of other people’s opinions. We're looking for someone who wants to join a family of like-minded individuals and be more than just a team member.
As part of your role as an Accounts and Business Services Associate Director, you will be working as a key member of our Senior Management team, specialising within nurturing, and developing our varied client base. You will be working closely with our Directors and Partners to drive the success of the department, while managing client relationships, winning work, and developing the team. From a technical perspective, you will be working closely with your clients to understand their business needs and ensure they are provided with a personal and tailored service for both day-to-day compliance and advisory aspects.
Our Accounts and Business Services team has a range of interesting clients across many sectors including- property, construction, medical, legal, and professional services. As part of your role, you will manage a client portfolio however we are also looking to drive forward our growth plans, therefore you will maximise new client opportunities and cross sell other service lines where possible.
In addition, your role will involve supporting and developing existing staff members to ensure they are reaching their full potential and providing the best service possible to our clients. You will naturally excel in a leadership position and understand the importance of teamwork.
The successful candidate will be ACCA/ICAS/ICAEW qualified and will have demonstrable experience working in a similar position within an accountancy firm. As this position will be working as part of the Senior Management team, you will be supported and encouraged in your own development and progression.
Does this sound like the opportunity you are looking for?A note from the Hiring Manager
"An excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking, national Accountancy practice with a local focus. Due to succession plans for an existing Partner, the role would be to take over a portfolio of a wide variety of clients within some specialist sectors, giving great all round experience. A full handover of clients and support would be provided. "What's in it for you?
- Pension - Looking after your future self when it's time to step back and relax.
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)+ your birthday off– Time to focus on your friends and family and what’s important to you. Where will your precious time take you?
- Agile Working - We're on a mission to give you back your time.
- Flexible Working -Azets understand that as with any family, we all work in different ways and need flexibility within our working day and therefore we operate a flexible working policy.
- Life Assurance - 4 times salary. Our family is important to us, and so is yours.
- Employee Referral Bonus - We're always looking for talented individuals to join our family.
- Employee Benefits Portal - Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases.
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities - Continuous development and support, not only for your professional qualifications, but also for your personal goals and aspirations so we can grow together.
- Opportunity to attend social events - Time to stop, pause and have fun.
- Career Coaching - Better never stops. Sharing our time to make the best use of yours.
- Lead Incentive Scheme – We offer generous financial rewards for helping Azets to grow our new client portfolio
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave - We want Azets to be a place where you can plan both a career and a family
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We're looking for people who also believe in these drivers as we work together to achieve success for both our colleagues and our clients alike. As a business, we believe we are stronger together. We share knowledge, ask for help and empower each other to achieve more collectively. We are open-minded and value everyone’s contribution, embracing our differences and fostering a culture of trust and inclusion. We look for people who adapt quickly to change, finding smart ways to deliver the best results and remain one step ahead. Does this sound like you?Why join the Azets family?
The relationship that we have with our colleagues is of the upmost importance to us as a business. Your voice is important to us. Attracting and retaining the right people who will deliver the level of service that our clients expect is key to both our and your success.
We offer training and development opportunities to all employees and nurture talent from all backgrounds. This helps us to grow our own and bring out the very best in people.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK citizen or possess a current UK Tier 1 Visa and be eligible to take up full time, permanent employment.