Program Alliance - Gignow contractor
This unique opportunity provides virtual, classroom and on the job learning in key areas of Audit, Strategy and Transactions, Tax and Consulting. Candidates are also given an intensive training in Arabic language which is a requisite skill for our Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region. Distinct technical learning paths focused on high demand areas such as Audit, Internal Audit, Tax Compliance, Business Modelling, Valuations, Due Diligence etc. culminate in graduation to a role where applied practice begins.
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications -
• Fresh ACCA Affiliate or Fresh Cost and Management Accountant (CMA – India) or CIMA – UK qualified
• Strong skills in English (verbal and written)
• Elementary knowledge in Arabic language (Should have studied Arabic language at School or College level)
• Good knowledge of MS Office – Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Passion for finding and solving problems
• Enjoys working as a member of a team
• Self-motivated and goal oriented
• Desire to eliminate needless toil and make the world a better place
What else could you bring?
• Experience in statutory/ internal audit or accounting roles
• Knowledge of analytics/visualization tools like Power BI
• Desire to connect with globally diverse people
• Energized by challenges and fast paced tempo
Why you might like working here:
• Our culture encourages autonomy and fun. Happy people make it happen!
• We invest in you. Paid learning supported by a coach culminates in an exciting placement on a team subject to successful completion of the program and clearing final interviews.
• Build your skills and experience at a world class company as a member of a global team.
• A wide variety of career paths with easy access to change roles and/or progress your career
• Develop non-technical skills including communication, agile ways of working, cultural & emotional intelligence, customer service, time management, leadership, design & documentation and more.
• Social events like team lunches, holiday parties, community volunteering and more