Job Title: Audit Trainee
Qualification: Part or fully qualified (CA/ACCA/ICAEW)
Department: Audit & Assurance
Work Experience: Will be an added advantage
Knowledge of Caseware (audit software) is an added advantage.
- Review past year audit file, follow audit plan wherein performing analytical review of financial results and identification and assessment of audit risk.
- Execution of areas (Document verification and substantive analysis) assigned to them - as per audit plan approved by respective team leader / supervisor / AM.
- Document the Walk Through process, observe, identify and note the variation in the process. Perform a test based on the observation made to cross verify the effectiveness and appropriateness of the process.
- Conclude assigned area, wherein summarized key audit risk areas, internal control observations and resolution of final audit review matters and queries. (e.g. Preparing PFD, preparation of draft financial statements and pending information list)
- Timely submission of expenses / timesheets / punctuality
- Review the team's work before submission to supervisor
- Excellent Client Management Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Time Management
- Sound technical skills