French Speaking Junior Accountant
Euronet Worldwide is an industry leader in processing secure electronic financial transactions. The Company offers payment and transaction processing solutions to financial institutions, retailers, service providers and individual consumers. These services include comprehensive ATM, POS and card outsourcing services, card issuing and merchant acquiring services, software solutions, consumer money transfer and bill payment services. We are currently looking for a French Speaking Junior Accountant based in our European Operations Centre in Budapest. Our office is just in front of MOM Park where the new colleague will report directly to the Financial Controller and will work closely together with different Euronet teams globally.
- Maintaining of contract register
- Purchase order creation and check
- Vendor and supplier master data creation
- Cooperate with French sales team
- Communicate with vendors
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc analysis and reports
- University/College degree or studies in final year
- Also a good option if you are a fresh graduate
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of French and English language
- Team player attitude as you can contribute to team success
- Self-confident, accurate personality with attention to detail
- Service oriented character
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive and fair salary package including various benefits
- Professional and international working environment
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects
- Further career opportunities
- Friendly and nice coworkers to grab a coffee with (when its not pandemic)
Why wait? Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. To find out more about working with us, please visit: www.euronetworldwide.com or search #euronetworldwidehungary on LinkedIn.
Euronet is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your English CV though will be needed to better evaluate your profile. Successful applicant will be legally eligible to enter into a full-time employment relationship under the laws of Hungary.
We are not a usual SSC so you can see the whole process from A to Z and learn new things by experience while cooperating with different departments. We can assign you interesting and challenging tasks depending on your level so you can be sure you won’t just repeat the same tasks all day.