Richard Lloyd have been exclusively engaged to source an experienced Senior Accountant. Our client is an established and well-respected education organisation which is founded on Christian principles. They have an empowering culture which encourages forward thinking and making the most of people’s skills to enhance the organisation as it grows. The senior management team with whom you will be working closely, are of a high calibre and commercially astute.
If you are looking to join an organisation which has a positive influence on building a greater future for the children of NSW, this is a role where you can make a meaningful and direct impact.
As the Senior Accountant, you will report into a talented and supportive Financial Controller. You will enjoy a broad role encompassing financial and management accounting. Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of tax including FBT returns
- Management of 2 junior staff
- Assist in the consolidation process
- Complete the month end, budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis for one entity
- Provide financial accounting support across the organisation
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives
- Ad hoc duties as required
To be considered for this Senior Accountant role, you should possess the following skills and attributes:
- Professionally qualified (CA, CPA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Strong financial accounting experience
- Excellent tax knowledge, particularly FBT
- Desire to work for a faith-based organisation and to make a positive impact
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are keen to apply for this Senior Accountant role, please contact Louise Kelly at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5643, quoting reference 6358 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.