Senior Accounts Receivable Coordinator with German
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contacting our B2B customers to ensure invoices are paid on time reducing overdue accounts receivable. Guiding the team to achieve overdue reduction targets, acting as 1st escalation level and subject matter expert.
- Cooperating with internal departments on resolution of customer issues that delay payments (e.g. incorrect deliveries, billing issues or price disputes) via e-mails, meetings, and conference calls. Supervision of the process, identification of root causes and escalation of issues whenever needed.
- Administration of customer accounts from an accounting perspective, including reconciliation of open items with customer’s accounts payable team, clarifying received payments, netting, processing agent commissions. Supporting the team in these activities and helping them, whenever possible.
- You are a fluent German speaker (B2 and higher) plus you are able to communicate in English (B2 and higher)
- You enjoy talking to people and have great communication skills that you can utilize to drive an issue to a successful resolution. This applies to both, written and verbal communication. You are not afraid to pick up the phone and make a call if it speeds up the collection process.
- Experience from customer service, finance, or sales department is an advantage.
- Experience with a senior role / acting as a subject matter expert is an advantage.
- We are looking for a team player who takes responsibility for their portfolio of customers but can support others in leading them to achieve their best results, troubleshooting issues, helping them in collections, disputes process, as well as the accounting part of the collector’s job.
- Good knowledge of excel, especially pivot tables and VLOOKUP can make your life easier with the account administration as well as with analyses of disputes data.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Axapta/SAP/GetPaid is an advantage.
- Motivating salary and annual bonuses
- ACCA courses
- Meal vouchers
- Flexipass vouchers 500 CZK or Multisport Card for free
- 5 weeks of holiday, sick days
- Celebrate your birthday (day off)
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of Home Office
- Contribution to language/professional courses 5000 CZK
- Contribution to pension and life insurance
- Mobile service employee program
- Pleasant and modern working environment close to the city center
- Refreshment at the workplace for free
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.