Tax Incentives & Reliefs Apprentice
Tax Incentives & Reliefs Apprentice - Newcastle
We are recruiting for a Tax Incentives & Reliefs Apprentice to work within our Newcastle office. The role is focused on completing Tax Incentives & Relief claims to primarily Owner Managed Businesses, including preparing the financial and technical report sections of the claims (all necessary training will be provided).
Successful applicants will study towards their ATT qualification, with full study support of the firm, and there will then be the opportunity to study chartered exams on completion of ATT.
Haines Watts is a Top 15 firm of chartered accountants who specialise in advising and supporting business owners. We support over 35,000 companies and business owners around the UK, which gives our clients access to a huge amount of business expertise and knowledge. Our fresh thinking and practical business approach underpin our values.
The key duties of this role include:-
* Support the Incentive and Reliefs Team in the continued role of preparing tax relief claims for Haines Watts clients around the UK
* Prepare technical reports and financial details for a range of tax incentives and reliefs for manager review
* Update internal systems with progress of workflow
* Attend client meetings accompanied by a Senior/Assistant Manager or Manager.
Our Kind of Person:-
* Develops a team atmosphere through hard work, calmness, customer service, patience and consistency
* Ability to build and maintain good relationships with clients and colleagues
* Retains a formal and professional manner
* Likes problem solving
* Makes time for people
* Takes pride and ownership in their own development, through looking to improve both technical and soft skills
* Has an eye for detail, being consistent in approach, incorporating checks to ensure accuracy
* Ability to juggle a number of jobs, whilst demonstrating excellent time management skills to ensure all deadlines and expectations are met
* Good organisational skills.
What we offer:-
* Competitive salary
* Flexible working arrangements
* Great benefits package
* Friendly and inclusive working environment.
If you are keen to secure a Tax Incentives & Reliefs Apprentice or Graduate role within a unique top 15 accountancy firm offering a great start to your career, please apply today and tell us why you'd love to join us.
We do not pay agency fees where speculative and unsolicited CVs are submitted to Haines Watts by any means. For any CVs which are submitted without instruction from the Haines Watts Recruitment team, Haines Watts reserves the right to contact and work directly with these candidates without payment any agency fee.