Accounts Officer - Intern, PMTAC Pvt Ltd
We are hiring for an Accounts Officer - Intern
- Manipulating large volumes of data from the QuickBooks system
- Prepare monthly finance management reports
- Prepare administration of expense and claims.
- Maintenance of computerized general ledger, cashbook, and cash flows.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Candidate must possess minimum Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Finance/Accounts or ACCA, ICMA or CA Inter
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must have excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- Must have good time-management skills and ability to multitask and maintain focus and discipline
- Must have strong MS Office using skills.
- Knowledge of any other accounting software would be a plus
Contract length: 3 months
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Degree Title: BBA / BS / B.Com / Equivalent
Career Level: Entry Level
Apply By Date: Jul 24, 2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.