Accounts Officer, Human Resource Service Provider
We are looking for an Accounts Officer
- Creating and processing invoices
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
- Managing a company’s accounts payable and receivable
- Sending bills and invoices to clients
- Tracking organization expenses
- Processing refunds
- Working with collection agencies on overdue payments
- Communicating with clients regarding billing and payments
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
- Handling PO and GRN.
- Reporting to the manager on daily basis.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
Degree Title: BBA / BS / B.Com / Equivalent
Career Level: Intermediate
Experience: 1 Year
Apply By Date: Sep 22, 2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.