Performance Measurement Analyst, Associate 1
Who we are looking for:
For our team in Krakow we are looking for Performance Measurement Analyst provides core performance measurement services supporting monthly or daily calculations and reporting frequency.
Why this role is important to us:
Performance Measurement Analyst provides core performance measurement services supporting monthly or daily calculations and reporting frequency. The qualified candidate will audit and ensure integrity of calculated results through accounting data comparisons and market reasonability checks; research and resolve data validation differences; elevate system issues; work with accounting counterparts and other support groups as appropriate; produce and ensure the integrity of standard performance reports.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
- Verify portfolios on a monthly or daily basis utilizing the in house Performance System, running system jobs from logout, rates calculation and log in
- Perform research and analysis of performance results through a two-step audit. The first category being data validation/reconciliation of Accounting data to Performance data and the second category reviewing and validating return reasonability checks and audits
- Process translation adjustments and re-compute return results
- Process Breakouts and Composites portfolios and finalize client data
- Prepare Standard Client Reporting for Performance Measurement and /or Attribution
- Maintain Quality Control Documentation explaining return outliers and custom client activity
- Liaise with internal State Street departments such as Accounting, IT, and Market Data Team
- Assist more senior staff in designated projects and assignments
- Other duties as assigned
What we value:
- Attention to detail, strong analytical and proven problem solving skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent PC skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Excellent English
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Ability to work well under pressure and against deadlines
- Degree in Finance/Mathematics/Accounting/Economics or related field
- Knowledge of financial services, securities industry and capital markets
- Flexible working hours (restricted to the current business need)
- No deadlines
- Interesting, non-repetitive process
- Possibility to Work From Home
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills training's
- Technical workshops
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.