We are currently searching for a talented and highly motivated Financial Manager.So, what You’ll Be Doing:
- manage cash flow activities and support smooth execution of day-to-day financial operations;
- plan monthly cash flow;
- support cash-management functions (KYC procedures, compliance, etc.);
- constantly optimize treasury-related business processes (payments, fin. control, FX, etc.);
- work closely with treasury department members, fin. control and legal teams to support relevant compliance procedures;
- work with various payment methods (wire, payoneer, paypal, capitalist, webmoney, paxum, etc.).
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in IT companies on the position of Treasury Manager or Financial Manager;
- advanced Excel / MS Office knowledge;
- ability to analyze complex issues and make sound business decisions;
- level of knowledge of English – Upper-Intermediate or Advanced: oral and written;
- responsibility and readiness to act independently, willingness to learn and work;
- attention to details.
- expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc.).
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.