Transfer Agency, Associate 2
Who we are looking for:
As a senior administrator, your role will be responsible for setting up and maintaining unit holder, adviser and dealership records for more complex clients, in accordance with current legislation, service level agreement, validity guideline and standing operational procedures. The focus is to well look after the complex clients with the highest quality in terms of timeliness & accuracy within the agreed turnaround times & SSAL schedules. An excellent understanding of the client specific procedures, timely responding and escalating any issues during the day is required. Your role will also be responsible for coach new joiners, helping them to settle in and act as the first point of contact for issue resolution.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
- Validate and process transactions in accordance with the service standards, in a timely and accurate manner, i.e. applications, redemptions, switches, off-market transfers and deceased estate transactions;
- Dealer & Adviser Maintenance
- Unit holder Maintenance
- Assisting in the preparation and distribution of various management and client reporting
- Collect, record and report statistical information for clients
- Promptly respond to queries from the client, unit holder and homesite
- Perform AML/KYC (Anti Money Laundering/Know Your Customer) checks on new unit holders and transaction monitoring on all unit holders
- Handle more complex clients / processes and ensure all daily and monthly operational registry and reporting deliverables for all internal and external stakeholders in a timely and accurate manner
- Coach new joiners, helping them to settle in and act as the first point of contact for issue resolution.
- Identify, initiate and implement operational improvements especially in risk reduction.
- Proactively and well managed procedure, SOP, checklist and change requests.
- Quality checker for simple processes or clients
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- A good knowledge of fund accounting operational concepts
- A good knowledge of AML/KYC requirements
- A good understanding of core registry processes would be desired, but not essential
- Previous Unit Registry, finance and/or banking background is desired but not essential
- Ability to multi task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Flexible in various working shifts
- Excellent English communication skills in both email written and verbal
- A desire to provide unsurpassed service by exceeding service levels
- Good time management skills, ability to multi task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good sense of escalation awareness and risk awareness. Able to identify and resolve general or risk related issues, if and when they arise.
- Flexible, adaptable and motivated person who is a Team Player and enjoys dealing with people
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Degree qualified in English, Banking, Finance, Business, Accounting or related discipline; or relevant work experience in a similar role preferable.
- Ideally 1-2 years experience in custody market (Unit pricing and/ Unit registry)
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.