Funding and Payments Operations Specialist, Officer
Who we are looking for
The team you will be joining is part of Global Transactions, Controls and Banking and to perform a variety of funding and payments operational activities in accordance with corporate risk policy and standard operating procedures.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
- Reconcile and process funding requirements between accounts
- Provide reporting to internal departments in a timely and accurate manner
- Coordinate with external correspondence banks for funding related reporting
- Monitor and process RTGS and internal systems’ queries to ensure appropriate actions are being taken within the agreed standards
- Review and verify processed instructions and entries related to various cash products have been made within the agreed standards for the relevant currency
- Assist internal clients with research and inquiry solutions
What we value
- Knowledge in Payments / Treasury / FX / MM Operations
- A strong aptitude for information technology including MS Office SWIFT RTGS and CLS
- Good interpersonal organizational communications and time management skills
- Detail oriented and ability to meet deadlines
- Good command of both written and spoken English
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree holder in business studies is preferred but candidate with diploma or relevant experience in the industry would be considered
- Prefer 5 years and above related experience
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.