Accounts Executive, PSB Solutions Pakistan LLP
The ideal candidate should be fresh or have at least one year of experience. The individual should be dedicated, detail-oriented and must be able to work at a fast pace. The role requires the tasks of daily bookkeeping, reconciliations, basic cash flows, and assisting the senior accountant in performing tasks. The candidate will be working for our various clients and the role also requires liaising with our UK Head office team.
- Entering Sales Journal, purchase invoices, and recording wages.
- Posting of bank entries.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Sales and receivable reconciliations.
- Purchases and supplier reconciliations.
- Assist in the preparation of weekly & monthly management accounts pack.
- Reconciling various control accounts; Cash, Credit Card, Prepaid, Accrued Income, VAT, Wages & PAYE.
- Reconciliation of Intercompany balances.
- Assuring the accuracy of bookkeeping.
- Assisting in preparation of VAT returns and their finalization
- Should be a team player.
- Should possess strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- Must have worked on MS Excel
- Experience of any UK based company is preferable
- Should be proficient in using MS Excel and office
- Should have expertise in Xero/Quick books (Cloud)/ Sage Cloud/ Sage line 50/ Microsoft Dynamics / Dext
- Timing will be 10:30 am till 07:00 pm
Degree Title: ACCA Qualified / Equivalent
Career Level: Intermediate
Experience: 1 Year
Apply By Date: Jul 25, 2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.