The Fixed Income Division is comprised of Interest Rate and Currency Products, Credit Products and Distribution.
Professionals in the Division assess and actively manages risk, trade securities, and structure as well as execute innovative transactions in the fast-paced and constantly changing global markets. The Commodities Division is a market leader across a broad range of commodities markets, with expertise in areas including client risk management, financing solutions and investor products Sales & Trading
From the largest global institutions to innovative new hedge funds, investors come to Morgan Stanley for sales, trading, and market-making services in almost every type of financial instruments including stocks, bonds, derivatives, foreign exchange, and commodities. Our professionals provide liquidity and content to clients around the world, actively assessing and managing risk, trading securities, and planning and executing transactions in the fast-changing markets. As the needs of our clients become increasingly complex, we often develop customized solutions.
This role is into FID BURM budget / workforce strategy space. The candidate will work closely with the rest of the team but is expected to be comfortable to lead tasks independently, including the following:
- Workforce Strategy
- Determine employee headcount needs
- Maintain roster of headcount with anticipated joiners and leavers
- Create presentations for headcount requests
- Task Order processing:
- Completing the Legal Intake Form to initiate contracts
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) for effective communication with various teams.
- Expert excel skills
- Strong power point skills
- Strategic mind-set with an analytical bent of mind
- Budgetary Analysis / Financial skills / Workforce Strategy planning
- Effective time management and organizational skills within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to plan, organize and deliver results within tight timeframes
- Ability to work collaboratively on group projects and independently on individual assignments;
- Mature and professional; comfortable working in an open-floor working environment.
- Willing and eager to learn and work with different teams and divisions of the Firm
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.