Financial Analyst - General Ledger SAP HANA analyst
- To work with GL End-Users on S4 HANA GL module, understanding requirements and act as a bridge between S4 GL IT and end user
- Work closely with Corporate Financial Reporting (CFR) on the monthly close schedules and other GL activities
- Function as a subject matter expert for New BU & New corporate GL account requirements & Launches
- Lead any internal merger & acquisition as SAP GL SME
- Manage Production Support Priorities, work with S4 GL-IT to fix system issue, & monitor inbound/outbound data interfaces
- Open/Close accounting periods in SAP S/4
- Company Code maintenance - Activation and De-activation
- Ensure monthly exchange rates are loaded in to SAP
- Monitor the revaluation / suspended / errored out journal entries getting posted during the month in S4 GL
- Provide end to end functional subject matter expertise on S4 GL process.
- B.com / M.com with ACCA (part qualified or fully Qualified) / CA or CWA (Inter / Final) with 10+ years of experience in accounting.
- Strong understanding of GL process and Financial Statements
- Good working knowledge in GL module of SAP S4 HANA or SAP FICO is must & Candidate with SAP launch experience is preferred
- Project Management background is an added advantage to this role.
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Ability to Coordinate and Lead multiple project and multi-national teams
Technical Skill Preferred
- Should be good in MS Office tools
- Querying knowledge in ERP reporting environment (Business Objects)
- Knowledge on Alteryx preferred