Finance Manager (Insurance) - 6m contract (high chance to perm)
Our client is a reputable life insurance company urgently looking for a Finance Manager with Financial Reporting experiences within General Insurance or life insurance. This role is initially a contract role with a strong view to permanency.
- Handle closing of month end, quarter end and year end finance closing of the company
- Formulate changes to the financial reports according to change in business model/products and accounting standard
- Co-ordinate production of the company performance/ management information reports in a clear, logical and value adding manner
- Handle the annual audit and quarterly review process with external auditor and other statutory filing
- Closely following update of accounting standard and regulation to ensure in compliance of accounting treatment and reporting to them
- Compile tax computation and perform consolidation for the group
- Reporting to Associate Director of Financial Reporting and can support ad hoc projects/ tasks as assigned
- Degree holder in accounting / finance or related disciplines
- 5 years accounting experiences in insurance or related sector
- Experienced in General insurance or Life insurance is highly preferable
- Flexible, able to work under pressure and good time management
- Good command of Chinese and English
- Big 4 candidate is welcomed to apply
- Candidate with less experiences will be considered as Assistant Manager
- Immediately available is a plus
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW!
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.