Auditor with German – Finance # 164869
Your field of responsibility
Join us as a Finance Auditor in a wide range of global and local audits across Finance Division of Credit Suisse. In this role, you will be auditing key finance processes, like capital management, liquidity management, hedging and others. In collaboration with the audit team, you will be participating in the audit planning, fieldwork and presentation of findings to senior management and perform the risk assessment of key processes in Finance Division. In this role, you will have the opportunity to learn state of the art of the internal audit methodology, to grow your understanding of banking processes and benefit from significant investments in your career development via our Audit Academy. For an alternative to your audit work activities, you will get an opportunity to step in a variety of bank-wide initiatives and special projects.
Your future colleagues
We are a team that encourages diversity of thought. Our offices are located in Zurich, London, Luxembourg, Warsaw, Wroclaw, New York, Raleigh, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Pune and Mumbai. We work with a high level of integrity, attention to detail and look for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards. We are proud that Internal Audit is seen at Credit Suisse as a compelling voice inspiring confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy. Reflecting the Bank’s entrepreneurial spirit, our global Internal Audit function is also innovating; we are recognized as leading the industry in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class. We are a department that values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition that is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
Your skills and experience
- Proven track record of at least 5 years relating to audit, or to capital and/or liquidity management in banking
- Outstanding analytical skills, which when paired with an understanding of regulatory topics sets you apart
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and in addition at least intermediate communication skills in German are an advantage
- Dedicated problem solver with a can-do attitude and ability to prioritize tasks that enable you to quickly gain trust and deliver precise and effectively
- Keen to work in an inclusive environment and to collaborate with the team located globally
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.