Intern, Data Management, Business Controlling
We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
BASF has been operating in Malaysia for more than 25 years and currently has more than 1,600 employees in the country. BASF (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd was incorporated in 1989 with its head office at Selangor and operates a manufacturing plant in Pasir Gudang, in Johor, as well as an operational site in Kulim, Kedah.
Objectives of the Position
As part of the Country Business Controlling team, you will be reporting to the Business Controller and support the team in data quality management.
- Involve in performance data quality checking for Dispersions & Resins Asia Pacific
- Conduct financial data analysis and report generation
- Support controlling team in data reconciliation with SAP and reporting root cause analysis
- Assist in improvement discussion and work on digital solution development to ensure data accuracy
- Provide administrative support to the team as and when required
- Able to start from July 2021 onwards for minimum 3 months duration
- Currently pursuing Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Analytics or any related disciplines
- Proficient in Power BI and Microsoft Application (Excel, Access)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A good team player with high level of maturity and independence Application
- Submit your CV, cover letter and school transcripts on our online job portal
- In your application, state clearly your available period, and your expected graduation date
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.