Finance Business Partner
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 24,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
Where you'll work
Our Beloit, WI location is home to our Corporate Headquarters for the North American Region. This location has approximately 700 employees at this location that in roles such as regulatory, RD&A, finance, procurement, supply chain and customer care. It is easily commutable from the Rockford, Madison, and Milwaukee areas. You'll enjoy your time inside and outside of the office as we offer a full cafeteria, fitness center, and beautiful walking paths around the campus. This location is involved and committed to giving back to the community multiple times throughout the year through our Kerry Employee Engagement Program volunteering with various organizations.
The Finance Business Partner role reports to the Commercial Finance Director for Global Smoke & Grill. The key responsibility of this role is to business partner with the management team and provide in-depth analysis for the business, identifying opportunities to grow the overall profitability. As part of the role, a key element will be ensuring the integrity and adherence of the overall financial reporting and processes.
- Define and implement a clear performance management framework for Commercial performance of the business in partnership with the Leadership team.
- Custodian of rolling Financial Forecast ensuring high level of accuracy bringing real insight into future performance.
- Partner with Pricing, Operations Finance and Financial Control to provide insights on key business drivers to facilitate decision making in the business.
- Do root cause analysis and execute/follow-up on addressing the key business performance issues.
- Lead the annual budget for the business, informing SIP targets for Commercial population.
- Ensure data integrity on account management, sales structure, end use market, channels and technologies.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree is required. We prefer a degree in Accounting/Finance.
- A qualified accountant with at least 8 years’ experience.
- 360 thinker who understands external market & competitor environment
- Advanced Excel skills with the ability to build and present scenario, fact-based analysis to support decision making.
- Analytical and commercial mind-set when approaching commercial challenges with the ability to challenge and influence Senior stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships and network within the business.
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.