Who we are looking for:
- Provide business analysis support for client specific initiatives across both STP
- Support the formulation and definition of business scope and objectives based on client and user needs.
- Prepare and submit documentation in relation to set up and deployment requests
What you will be responsible for:
- Leads the analysis of current processes and recommends solutions and improved processes; consults as subject matter expert on impact of systems changes to business processes.
- Assists project planning and management by documenting and maintaining plans, managing issue logs and preparing project documentation.
- Attend IT product demos, maintain awareness of upcoming releases and functionality in order to provide training and support to Business Unit users
- Act as liaison and coordinate feedback between IT, STP team, and Business Unit users in support of STP tools deployment and adoption.
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Relevant degree or equivalent qualifications with 3+ years’ experience in financial services
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Advanced knowledge of MS office and State street internal systems, especially MCH
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team oriented along with good interpersonal skills.
- Multiple skills maintained such as Custody knowledge, derivatives, fund accounting
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.