Experienced - Manager - SAP Financial Lead (ITET)
We help organizations to work smarter and grow faster. Our work is always evolving to respond to industry trends and management focus, and we combine our deep technical skills in response to our clients' changing needs. Over time, what we do remains closely linked with helping our clients improve the way they operate; innovate and grow; reduce costs; manage risks; leverage talent; and change the way they do business. Our aim is to support our clients in designing, managing and executing lasting beneficial change.
The team is expanding with the continuous growth of project engagements and is seeking junior to senior level professionals to join our KPMG ITET practice.
*Position grade for successful shortlisted candidates will be based upon the assessment of the candidate's profile during the interview session, if invited.
- Lead requirement gathering, As-Is business processes analysis, gap analysis and recommend
- To-Be solutions or work-around fixes for Finance/Accounting area
- Involve in business process improvement and ERP enablement initiatives
- Work with client to identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements for Finance/Accounting area
- Design and document financial business process, system blueprint, functional requirement/ specification, etc.
- Lead system implementation and support SAP Financial related projects which may include developing test scenarios/scripts, testing, training, etc.
- Act as a liaison between the client and the technical team and facilitate any kinds of interactions e.g. workshops, testing sessions, trainings, issue resolution, etc.
- Act as subject matter mentor to junior members
- Involved in business development opportunities such as development of proposal, sales presentation, etc.
- Other activities as directed by Management or as required by operational needs.
- A recognised degree in computer science, information systems or any other related fields
- Minimum 6-10 years of experience in a full cycle SAP implementation as well as in support projects
- Relevant SAP Certification
- Possess knowledge and experience on SAP S/4 HANA
Knowledgeable in performing configuration for at least 3 of the SAP FI sub-modules below:
- General Ledger
- Account Payable/Receivables
- Bank Accounting
- Asset Accounting
Knowledgeable in performing configuration for at least 2 of the SAP CO sub-modules below:
- Cost Element Accounting
- Cost Center Accounting
- Profit Center Accounting
- Profitability Analysis
- Internal Orders
- Knowledge in FI integration points with other SAP modules such as SD, MM, HR, PP and PM is an added advantage
- Knowledge in other SAP Financial modules e.g. SAP BPC, BW, etc. is an added advantage
- Accounting certifications (e.g. ACCA, CPA, etc.) is an added advantage
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.