AVP, Capital Markets & Advisory Finance #181480
Your field of responsibility
An exciting opportunity to join the Capital Markets & Advisory Team that covers one of the largest, most accomplished Franchises in the industry.
- It offers an opportunity to play a significant role in the reporting of key financial metrics and execution of key critical initiatives / projects for the CM&A businesses across equity capital markets, debt capital markets, M&A, and Leveraged Finance.
- Various daily, weekly, and monthly reporting for CM&A and the Investment Bank senior management.
- Responsibilities include, but not limited to: assisting with financial forecasting & analysis focusing to support managerial decisions / business strategy, assisting senior management with regulatory compliance deliverables, executing on a broad range of ad-hoc projects and strategic business initiatives, along with detailed analysis of financials to help drive the businesses’ strategic plan.
- These responsibilities require a basic understanding of general accounting concepts, financial markets and investment banking products (knowledge of business specific products and markets a plus).
Your future colleagues
The role is highly visible, with opportunities to work with senior business partners both across the business and at the COO /CFO level in both London and NY and will encompass a mix of analysis, project management, reporting and strategy. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for an applicant with phenomenal attention to detail, confident prioritizing multiple assignments at once, and a great sense of accountability. The applicant should also possess highly developed analytical, interpersonal and communication skills to enable them to build positive relationships with key internal clients and complete tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- List of skill and qualification encouraged in an applicant:
- Proven experience of at least 3-5 years of work in financial services, preferably within a major Investment Bank or financial institution but open to strong candidates outside of this time horizon
- Great numerical / accountancy literacy, background in Finance, Accounting or Economics preferred
- Driven, tenacious demeanor that is a results oriented, focused individual
- Able to work in fast pace environment (specifically turning around results under defined timelines)
- Capacity to handle multiple matters and challenges at a time while working both individually and in a team setting
- Ability to partner with teams with varied strengths across multiple offices and understand regional complexities
- Proficient with PowerPoint/Excel skills. Ability to communicate optimally at all levels.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws, as well as regulatory requirements, regarding considering of employment qualified individuals with criminal histories and prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.