P2P Senior Analyst
The European Financial Hub is a part of the GSK global operating model, responsible for serving the European region. There are a similar two units, responsible for serving the Americas and APAC, located in Costa Rica and Malaysia respectively. Our regional finance hubs are centres of expertise that work together as one finance team to share best practice and knowledge, working closely with other markets and colleagues from our global headquarters in London.We are looking for Purchase to Pay (P2P) Senior Analyst for the areas of expertise listed below to deliver best in class P2P processes to the Regional GSK businesses in our European centre in Poznan balancing cost, quality, customer experience, risk management and to work on Transformation initiatives (Process and system improvement using Lean methodology) and Training. This role will require P2P R&D process expertise to support P2P Service Delivery Lead in day to day activities as any relevant escalation from vendors or R&D Business. How you will contribute to our success:
- Work closely with the Service Delivery Manager for R&D and the R&D key stakeholders to provide key problem solving expertise relating to P2P
- Ensure R&D ways of working are well understood within the operational delivery team
- Manage key escalations to completion, ensuring detailed root cause analysis is conducted and shared to optimize the process
- Work closely with P2P Global Process Owners on process improvement & standardization for EMEA region
- Promote best practices and compliance of standard practices across the P2P teams through embedded changes and networking with GSK Operations and Market Contacts
- Build GSK Operations and LOC user knowledge and understanding of P2P systems and process to support issue resolution, including identification of workarounds to mitigate impact and agreeing the right level of escalation.
- To consult on Transition / Transformation team and work closely with project delivery team on required aspects of P2P process mapping and end state design recommendation
- Review and monitor Controls to ensure risk Mitigation and drive remediation and action plan to ensure risk are mitigated. Act as control champion for his/her area, ensure understanding of control, testing & monitoring is embedded within GSK Operations centres. Recommend control design improvement to R&C.
- Escalate process and systems exceptions and ongoing systems issues to Service Delivery Lead / Transition Lead and Regional Leader.
- University Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Business or related fields
- At least 2 years of experience as P2P Super User or P2P Subject Matter Expert
- Strong knowledge of SAP
- Experience of working in a control / SOX environment
- FMCG / Pharmaceutical industry experience would be a bonus
- Experience in end-to-end P2P area
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems proactively and with a can do attitude
- Fluency in English
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.