Fund Accounting & Administration, Senior Associate
State Street is the preeminent global administrator for Private Equity funds and enjoying a sustained period of growth, across all business lines. We are looking for exceptional individuals to help drive this continued success and contribute positively to our market leading position. This position has responsibility for managing the day to day accounting and administration offering for a portfolio of blue chip, alternative investment clients.
- Managing internal workflow and client deadlines
- Managing client relationship & liaising with client personnel
- Maintaining a good working relationship with all client contacts and auditors
- Preparing and reviewing quarterly and annual financial work paper packages including portfolio schedules, accruals, Trial balances, and partner capital allocations
- Preparing and reviewing quarterly Capital Statements and footnotes
- Reviewing and/or preparing complex management and waterfall calculations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Private equity experience is a bonus but not required, 3+ years’ experience in the industry preferred
- You have a college degree (accounting business, mathematics, finance or economics degree preferred but not essential).
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational with the proven ability to multi-task and to work efficiently to meet client deliverables.
- Candidates must demonstrate initiative, be able to perform well under pressure and simultaneously handle multiple assignments
- Investran experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the financial services
- Effective communication and organization skills
- Strong excel skills with the ability to quickly learn several applications
- CPA qualification is favorable but not required
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.