Corporate Services Accountant
Independent and possessing more than fourteen years' experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies.
Our staff of over 2,200 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mind-set.
- Manage a portfolio of entities' accounting related tasks, such as management account and financial statement preparation, VAT return preparations and audit process.
- Assist the entities on regulatory reporting requirement, such as CBI reporting, FATCA, CRS and CbCR.
- Liaise with and provide support to other service providers and other related parties, including auditor, tax compliance, legal advisors and the Revenue.
- Assist entities set up, such as obtain CT, VAT, ECB and S110 registrations.
- Assist the team with ad hoc tasks, such as filling returns, fs preparation etc.
- Assist the entities for payment process.
- Address any ad hoc tasks allocated which are required by the clients and other relevant parties
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience
- Final exams for professional qualifications
- Team player with a positive and can do attitude
- Attention to detail
- Focused on problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong planning and execution ability
It will be an advantage if you have:
- Audit work experience
- Client facing experience
- Experience with ROS
- Advanced Excel and Word skills
- Experience with accounting reporting systems
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.