Manager - Corporate Responsibility
DescriptionWhether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow.
It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible.
Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & Summary
A career in Corporate Sustainability and Responsibility, within internal firm services, will provide you with the opportunity to support the firm in delivering positive social and environmental impact with measurable, long lasting results. You’ll focus on coordinating and overseeing the organisation’s, social impact and environmental stewardship activities as well as designing and implementing programmes to ensure the maintenance of a social licence to operate.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Plan ahead, build on and carry out CR strategy
- Able to build connections to the business , align projects we do to business needs
- Stakeholders - understand their needs to see where we can add value
- Project management
- Minimum of 5-6 years of experience managing resources and leading programmes from inception to measurement and reporting , including managing stakeholders in any of these two areas > Corporate Responsibility (community investment / building skills), Net Zero (decarbonisation), Inclusion & diversity or Wellbeing (mental wellbeing)
- Strong communication skills : verbal, written and external profiling
- Logical and analytical thinking skills
- Understand metrics and reporting (impact reporting / Alteryx)
- Develop, manage and alter policies
- Flexible and agile in learning new skills e.g. will need to learn about Net Zero, sustainability, wellbeing, Inclusion issues and apply knowledge to work
- Make connections across the PwC network
- Innovate / improve current programmes
Additional application instructions
Please attach following documents along with your CV when you submit an online application:
- Certificate and Transcripts from SPM onwards
- A copy of your NRIC or passport
- Recent passport size picture
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.