Revenue Control Analyst – Capital Markets & Advisory #178340
Support the Revenue Control team within the CM&A Finance function by becoming a subject matter specialist in the areas of CM&A revenue reporting systems, various firm controls (FX hedging, GBM signoffs, GLASS signoffs, and RCM locks), and finance infrastructure. You will manage various processes (e.g. SGC transfer process, derivatives revenue, intra-CM&A revenue transfers) as well as assist in supervising the Pune staff who perform the transactional deliverables. You will coordinate with Product Control to manage timely and accurate reporting. You will have responsibility for daily, weekly and monthly reporting deliverables.
Your future colleagues
The CM&A Finance team has a strategic focus in supporting business initiatives. We also promote cross-training opportunities to develop both individual experience and team bench strength. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural valuesYour skills and experience
We are seeking a motivated team player with the following experience and skillsets:
- 2-4 years' experience in product control, financial operations, financial analysis or a related field
- Comfortable working with financial systems and reporting technologies
- Proficiency in Excel is required
- Outstanding ability to work independently and in a team
- Familiarity with Credit Suisse departmental hierarchy (GBM) and Firm reporting systems (Essbase/TM1)
- Understanding of Investment Banking products helpful, but not required
- Hardworking and results oriented with the ability to learn and perform in a fast paced environment
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws, as well as regulatory requirements, regarding considering of employment qualified individuals with criminal histories and prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.