Capital Markets & Advisory Finance #178337
Your field of responsibility
An exciting opportunity to join the Capital Markets & Advisory Team that covers one of the largest, most accomplished Franchises in the industry. It offers an opportunity to play a significant role in the reporting of financial metrics and execution of critical initiatives / projects for the CM&A businesses across equity capital markets, debt capital markets, M&A, and Leveraged Finance. The role is highly visible, with opportunities to work with senior partners both across the business and at the COO /CFO level in both London and NY and will encompass a mix of analysis, project management, re-porting and strategy.
Key area of focus:
- Support Senior Management by designing, implementing and producing valuable financial management reports including:
- Synthesizing significant volume of information to help analyze and execute key initiatives and projects for the Credit business
- Revenue and desk performance analysis, including assisting with market updates of complex trading and banking themes across sectors
- Build, implement and run the financial forecast & planning process in collaboration with depart-mental teams and with a wide range of senior partners
Your future colleagues
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- 1-2 years of proven work experience in financial services, preferably within a major Investment Bank or financial institution but open to strong candidates outside of this time horizon
- Strong numerical / accountancy literacy, background in Finance, Accounting or Economics preferred
- Hardworking, result oriented with ability to learn and work in a fast paced environment
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills that enable them to build positive relationships with clients and to partner with teams across various locations
- Proficient PowerPoint/Excel skills.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws, as well as regulatory requirements, regarding considering of employment qualified individuals with criminal histories and prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.