Loan Services Operations, Managing Director
As a Bank Loans Managing Director, the ideal candidate will need to have
- an in depth knowledge of the Bank Loan asset class and the multiple internal and external dependencies required to successfully manage the end client delivery executed by multiple staff under your oversight;
- a demonstrable track record of success in leading agendas; and
- experience in leading global organizations. Experience in or exposure to Fund Accounting, Custody, Financial Reporting, Recon, Fund Operations, Trade Processing, Middle Office, Risk Oversight, Relationship Management, Automation and Management Reporting are required.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Bank Loans Managing Director, you will
- Design, drive and execute a program of transformation that incorporates both technology and organizational design + drives a culture of service excellence to both internal and external clients.
- Own delivery of complex daily operations and processes – including the governance of vendor-provided services.
- Act as primary contact and escalation point for both operational issues and new business opportunities
- Manage teams to exceed annual performance goals – budgetary and other.
- Promote a culture of diversity.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ethical decision making
- Ability to work in a team environment with emphasis on collaboration with both clients and other internal service teams.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- BS/BA degree required. Background in engineering a plus.
- Minimum of 10+ years of related experience in the financial services industry
- Experience in working with Bank Loan asset class required
- Proficiency with loan processing platforms Wall Street Office (WSO) and/or GENEVA a plus
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.