Team Leader Cash Apps / AR
- Setting objectives for the account receivable team that align with the Finance Workstream’s as wells as Organizational goals
- Responsible for supervising the team to work on Cash Apps and Accounts Receivable activities
- Monitor Team's production and SLA delivery
- Prepare and Monitor Daily Cash Allocation and Controls associated with each task.
- Ensure high-quality cash application customer accounts with consistency.
- Work regularly with the team on Auto Hit Rate improvement and consistency
- Provide subject matter expertise on Accounts Receivable processes
- Manage and handle effectively escalations raised by the clients
- Lead by example by demonstrating the highest standards of ethical behavior
- Monitoring and reporting team performance as needed
- Keep the Standard Operating Procedures updated and establish due control mechanisms
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc Reports & Dashboards
- Participate and support monthly/ Quarterly close process for AR
- Assist AR analysts to reconcile accounts and other ad hoc reporting as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Minimum 8+ years of work experience in Accounts Receivable Function with 4 to 5 years of proven work experience as Accounts Receivable Manager or Supervisor in the areas of Credit / Accounts Receivable (Cash application) process with team size of minimum 15 members.
- Prior Cash Applications/AR experience in a high-volume environment
- Demonstrated expertise in problem-solving and Accounts Receivable area
- Performance record of achievement with great people management leadership skills
- Excellent analytical skills along with the ability to create and present detailed reports
- Ability to accurately process numerical data
- Team management and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Experience in SAP environment desirable
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong Communication and Customer service skills
- Flexible with the Shifts and ah-doc support as needed
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.