Consultant in Corporate M&A
PwC is a powerful network of over 250 000 experts across 158 countries, all committed to deliver quality in assurance, consulting, tax and legal services. We work with organizations from all over the world to build trust in society and solve important problems. PwC has been present on the Ukrainian market since 1993. The headquarters of the firm is in Kyiv with full service offices in Lviv and Dnipro.
Working with us means working with inspiring, goal-oriented and passionate team players, who make an impact. PwC offers an access to outstanding expertise, dynamic work environment and professional development.
- Competitive salary and cash bonuses for excellent performance.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional and personal development - numerous in-house and external trainings, free English classes at the office.
- Career growth - ‘from intern to partner’ opportunity.
- Strong, enthusiastic and friendly team.
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Convenient working conditions - comfortable office at the city center; flexible working hours; dress code only for business meetings.
- Sports and healthcare - health and life insurance; corporate doctor; free yoga at the office; football and volleyball corporate teams.
- Networking events - at least 3 corporate party annually; Friday party each month.
- Degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Economics
- Good knowledge of corporate M&A, profits tax, Vat, PIT, transfer pricing and withholding tax.
- 1+ year of relevant experience (Accounting, Taxation)
- Working knowledge of English as well as Ukrainian and Russian languages: both written and verbal
- Developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Extensive computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to adapt to an intensive work environment
- Ability to work in a team and learn quickly
- Analytical mind
- Ambitious and career-minded
- Provide assistances to Senior Consultant and Managers in handling client’s assignments.
- Research and analysis of tax issues related
- Demonstrates required knowledge and, in addition, an understanding of client’s organization and business/regulatory environment.
- Delivers the assigned work with quality and timely deliverable.
- Prepares concise, well written documents using appropriate business and technical language.
- Providing technical advice on corporate tax matters, including matters related to market entry, M&A technical and practical tax risks, etc.
- Preparation of written advice on various tax and legal matters.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.