Advisory - Senior Manager (Deals)
Job Description & Summary
A career within Deals Transaction Services, will provide you the opportunity to help organisations realise the potential of mergers, acquisitions and divestitures and capital markets. In short, we help some of the world’s leading companies originate, create, execute, and realise value from deals. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company.
As a Senior Manager in our Deals team you will provide advice and hands-on implementation of strategies to deliver financial and operational restructurings or, where necessary, put in place closure and exit strategies where they deliver the best value. The successful candidate will be joining a team with decades of experience across the deals spectrum including capital raising, M&A, and restructuring, and will apply and develop expertise with a portfolio of premier local and international clients, with a focus on the Financial Services industry.
- Internationally recognised accountancy or finance qualification (CPA, CA, ACA, ACCA, or CFA) with deals experience such as corporate finance and due diligence/M&A support; and/or
- An internationally recognised insolvency qualification with corporate insolvency experience;
- Managerial level experience in a Big 4 or similar environment;
- Thorough understanding of Bermuda or similar market (e.g. Commonwealth territories) insolvency law a strong advantage; and
- Proven track record in business development.
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.