Fund Accounting & Administration, Senior Associate
This supervisory position is within the AIS PE BU. Position will be responsible to direct the day-to-day accounting and admin for client sponsored investment funds.
- Review work papers, portfolio schedules, accruals and PCAP allocations, financial statements and footnotes, monthly bank recs, as well as quarterly management fee calculations.
- Review and/or prepare of capital calls and distributions, various client correspondences, as well as waterfall and cap account allocation.
- Work with database team on client deliverables.
- Heavy client interaction on a daily basis.
- Understand how to navigate through LPA.
- Maintain working relationship with all client contacts, auditors, lawyers and banking personnel.
- Ensure compliance with investment fund legal documents, i.e. LPA.
- Assist accounting managers to ensure compliance with investment fund agreements and other legal documents.
- Special projects as assigned.
During the course of normal day to day operation, be responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.