Project Manager & Business Analyst, AVP
Who we are looking for
The Project Manager & Business Analyst -Assistant Vice President will work with other AI agile team members through the phases of use-case data exploration and prototyping to the design, implementation and support deployment of the resulting AI services while focusing on project management, stakeholder management, business/financial/data analysis, and system test of quantitative financial models.
Why This role is important to us
State Street’s Automation and Artificial Intelligence is a strategic global team. It is formed under direction of management committee of the company. It has the mission to explore, enable and exploit artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing, computer vision and cognitive computing at scale for countless use cases across Global Delivery, Global Advisors, Global Markets, and Global Exchange business lines. The team has a mixed of intelligence technology, quantitative modeling, data science, financial engineering, and software engineering capabilities. The team has built solutions for investment and risk management related domains such as market movement, sentiment analysis, valuation, investment strategy, fund innovation as well as operational and client experience related use cases. This team will engage the business to explore, prototype, and solution use cases while also building out a portfolio of foundational micro services in the State Street’s hybrid cloud.
What you will be responsible for
- Responsible for all aspects of project management and manage user expectation to ensure timely delivery of solid result
- Work with key business stakeholders and subject matter experts on assigned projects to perform thorough business requirement analysis and produce detailed specification and workflow design
- Produce artifacts required by various corporate policies such as SDLC, security, and data governance
- Implement Agile methodology all around and go above and beyond as needed to ensure high performing execution of project and ensure full utilization of resource capacity
- Manage business requests and issue, and execute tactical enhancement by coordinating software engineers and QA resources in multiple countries
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Master degree required (preferably in computer science, mathematics, financial engineering or related field)
- Proficient in verbal and written English communication with good understanding of asset management industry from front & middle office practice to back office operation
- 5+ years of extensive project management of software development projects with demanding stakeholders and challenging team members
- 5+ years of working experience in financial industry ideally asset management software development projects
- 3+ years of hands on experience with business requirement analysis and workflow/process reengineering
- Good financial knowledge of accounting, financial markets, instruments and reference data
- Result driven, detail oriented, candid attitude
Experience in any of the following is highly desirable:
- Hold CPA certification, familiar with international accounting standards
- Passed Charted Financial Analyst (CFA) level 1 or FRM level 1 examination
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.