**Our UK Head office is in Luton, but TUI believes that work is something you do, not somewhere you go. We believe the choice is with the individual on when they work from an office or elsewhere. From the basics that all colleagues will either be present in the same room in a meeting or present individually on camera on Teams we want our ways of working to be inclusive**
A great opportunity has arisen for a Fixed Term Contract (up to 12 months maternity cover) in the TUI UK&I Treasury team as a Finance Manager. We are looking for a well-organised, conscientious, inquisitive and team-orientated qualified accountant to meet the increased cash forecasting, cash management and cash reporting requirements of the business. The role provides an excellent insight into all things cash and balance sheet related for one of the single largest areas within the TUI Group.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Be the main day-to-day contact for Group for all cash matters relating to the UK&I business, from “today’s” end of day cash position forecast through to the 3-year plan.
- Work with the UK&I FP&A team to align and understand the monthly operational cash flow (OCF) forecasts updates now used as the basis for all liquidity and FX forecastsManage the timing of all payments made from a TUI UK&I bank account so that they are in line with the liquidity forecast.
- Calculate, analyse and submit into HFM the monthly Accounting Cash Flow (ACF) forecast for the full year. You will respond to queries about the ACF from Group Finance and any other internal or external stakeholder
- Manage the quarterly balance sheet reporting process, including providing commentary to Group Finance and external auditors
- Manage bank account administration including liaising with our main banks
- Supervision of a band 5 Analyst / Accountant to help achieve all-cash reporting objectives
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Highly organised to be able to manage strict daily and monthly deadlines
- Works calmly under pressure and able to prioritise tasks effectively
- Previous balance sheet reporting and/or cash flow forecasting preferred
- Can demonstrate an inquisitive nature and ability to assimilate data from different sources to make better-informed decisions
- Comfortable with complex excel models but also version control
- Clear communicator, verbally and in writing
- Confidence to ask questions and challenge numbers
ABOUT THE OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares