Analyst, Specialist, Operations, Transaction Services -Treasury/Cash Mgmt, Corporate Banking
- Perform set up of reference data, static data and pricing data on our payments systems and related systems e.g.: IPE, TBMS, CRS.
- Operational Support for Financial Institutional clients, such as account opening/closing/maintenance
- Ensure that the relevant process are performed correctly, completely and timely and ensuring that controls related to the processes are adhered to.
- Perform timely escalation of any issues and errors encountered to Section Head
- Maintain all relevant documentation including Standard Operating Procedure, Process Risk Maps.
- Maintain the Department Control Functional Checklist (DCFC) to ensure day-end reconciliation are performed
- Understand the bank policies on information protection, riskand security control and regulatory compliance and report discrepancies, problems and exceptions to supervisor immediately
- Engage in testing, projects or initiatives and any change management
- Provide support to the department in administrative activities
- The staff must be able to work on shift (from 6 a.m. to 3.30 p.m.) on a rotational basis.