Senior Business Analyst
- Global specialist investment manager
- Join an organisation on an exciting transformation journey
- Permanent full-time position
AMP Capital is a specialist investment manager with offices in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China, Hong Kong, India, London, Chicago, New York, California, Ireland, and the Middle East. We are a leading global real estate and infrastructure manager and the combination of our scale, breadth and capability provides access to superior investment opportunities for our clients.
Our asset class specialists, investment strategists and economists work together with the aim of delivering strong investment outcomes for clients.
The Investment Operations - Governance Team (IO&PR-Governance) will own prioritisation and implementation of all non-standard operational change excluding strategic projects. The IO&PR-Governance has been established to focus on the activity necessary to strengthen our foundations for sustainable growth. This will be achieved by expediting and prioritising operational improvement, risk management, governance, and culture activities to improve our operating environment. With an additional objective of providing assurance to our clients, partners, regulators, and colleagues that AMP Capital remains a safe and stable company.
The IO&PR-Governance Senior Analyst is responsible for the implementation of process and outcomes which meet the strategic objectives of the IO&PR-Governance. Major deliverables are to manage the delivery of new initiatives by the IO&PR-Governance via effective change, risk, and stakeholder management techniques.
You will be trusted to
- Contribute to the identification of improvement activities from root cause identification to post implementation control/ review with the objectives of standardising processes, increasing efficiency, mitigating risks, and eliminating errors
- Identify and document business issues via empirical stakeholder evidence and/ or existing processes that capture risks and issues, e.g., the AMPC incident management process
- Identify and measure rework because of errors/ incidents to highlight areas for improvement
- Contribute toward the development of a framework to ensure stakeholders are engaged and well informed throughout the lifecycle of any process change initiative. Covering: problem definition, root cause identification, solution options analysis, requirements gathering, internal communications, training, process control, post implementation control and any MI reporting complementing the process
- Contribute to the implementation of initiatives via a controlled 'gatekeeper' delivery method to ensure alignment to the overall Public Markets strategy is maintained
- Provide guidance and coaching to IO&PR-Governance Analyst when necessary
- Become a subject matter expert on the firm's core systems
- Ensure efficient delivery of assigned work and IO&PR-Governance priorities are aligned
- Effective management of stakeholders
- Problem solving across a variety of disciplines
- Develop and implement robust and sustainable solutions that enhance operational processes
You will bring to the role
- Experience in dealing with a wide cross section of stakeholders
- Experience in analysing and resolving business problems with SMEs and key stakeholders
- Solution based approach - finds issues but offers solutions
- Analytical mind who is comfortable querying data, understand the different components and providing business solutions where a technology solution may not be available
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel, SharePoint, MS Teams
- Experience in a range of Retail, Wholesale Fund Management, Platform and Corporate Superannuation Products
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP Capital recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP Capital.
Message to recruitment agencies and search firms
AMP Capital does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any AMP Capital employee, location, or address. AMP Capital is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: 08 Jul 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 22 Jul 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time