Liquidity Measurement and Reporting Analyst #182068
Your field of responsibility
Description - External
Join us as an Analyst in our Liquidity Measurement and Reporting (LMR) team. In this role, you will be responsible for producing and providing high quality Liquidity reports for Regulators and internal clients through various reports and ad hoc analysis. This role is an outstanding opportunity for you if you are looking to specialize around the growing world of bank liquidity management matters and regulations. You will have broad exposure to senior management and a wide range of critical liquidity management matters. LMR is not only a reporting function, but also responsible for managing various data base systems improvements, reconciliations, risk models implementation into reporting as well as new business testing and sign off from liquidity reporting perspective. What is interesting about this role is that rather than having a narrow focus you have a broad overview of the entire financial structure of the Bank and how all products operate in practice rather than theory.
Your future colleagues
LMR is within the Bank’s Global Treasury department with teams globally, responsible for Liquidity reporting produced by Credit Suisse and its subsidiaries for the main regulators (FINMA, PRA and FED) and other authorities, as well as for management information (MI) to support various functions to support bank’s liquidity management. As a part of the team you will work on reporting and providing data analysis support on the Bank's global liquidity management. Together with your colleagues you will be responsible for preparation of reporting using an in house databases, query tools and multiple systems & applications as well as responding to many ad-hoc requests. We always strive for efficiency and quality through various process and reporting improvements. We additionally support a lot of banks projects & initiatives relating to liquidity, legal entity reporting, different financial instruments reporting (Structured Notes, Derivatives, Equities, Fixed Income Debt). We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
Qualifications - External
We are looking for:
- 2- 3 years proven experience in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management, analysis within a banking environment are preferred. However, applicants from other backgrounds with relevant skills will be considered.
- Mathematical confidence and accuracy when calculating large numbers.
- Proficiency in Excel. VBA knowledge would be a great plus.
- Attention to detail; being able to track trends and spot anomalies. Accuracy and control focus with “zero error” mind set.
- Knowledge of the asset, liability and basic financial products commonly employed in financial markets for trading and risk management purposes would be very beneficial. Basic knowledge is a requirement.
- Results-oriented individual with outstanding communication skills and a dedication to expand network and knowledge.
- Be a great teammate who is able to organize and manage daily workload around the needs of the team and the goals of the role and show initiative.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employerFind a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training. We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients. Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law. Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.