Financial Reporting Controller
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world's top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and believe in teamwork
- Contingent/Leased assignment working onsite at Morgan Stanley
- Contract via a third-party agency
- Develop an understanding of the Firm's Business Units and product lines
- Provide value-add analytics on front office and client revenues, expenses and other performance metrics in order to support strategic decision-making. This includes the production, review, analysis and commentary of business packs
- Controllership over the expenses of the Business Units during month end close
- Project work as required on new systems and functionality enhancements
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or related field
- Sound numeric skills, accuracy and attention to details
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint user (VBA, SQL knowledge not required but is an advantage)
- Fluency in English
- Good communication skills and flexibility to adapt to a changing environment quickly and effectively
- Ability to adapt to changing environment quickly and effectively
Would you like to see how the biggest divisions of the firm perform? Do you want to prepare value-add analytics for the business heads to help them make strategic decisions? This is exactly what we do in the Financial Controlling group. The team is responsible for controlling and reporting on the Business Unit's revenues and expenses, designing and developing management reports to evaluate business performance and support strategic decisions.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. Throughout your contingent/leased assignment working onsite at Morgan Stanley, you will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximize collaboration.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are helping to shape the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Please speak to our recruitment team to find out if a flexible working agreement can be supported within this contingent/leased assignment.
Whilst engaged on a contingent assignment onsite at Morgan Stanley you will be provided with a supportive and inclusive environment. Morgan Stanley’s skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.