Finance Operations Analyst (GrabAds)
Get to know our Team
GrabAds is bringing to market innovative, first-of-a-kind advertising products. Encompassing both offline & online, you can see our ads platform at work on the outside & inside of vehicles and also in our app and eventually though audience extensions. What you can’t see is the data that powers the ads and pretty much everything else at Grab. We’re leveraging our unique data and large, growing user base to offer an advertiser experience that drives business outcomes. At the same time, we’re creating value for our users, drivers & merchant partners.
Get to know the Role
As Finance Operations Analyst of GrabAds, you will define and implement strategies, tools, and processes to collect, report, analyze, and communicate business intelligence and metrics to various teams throughout Grab. You’ll work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Finance to improve the end to end processes around the acquisition, service delivery, invoicing, collection, and financial reconciliation of our customer engagements.
The day-to-day activities
- Design and Implement scalable solutions, tools, and processes across Sales, Operations, and Finance functions to improve efficiency, accuracy, and service level adherence to produce monthly financial statement and business KPIs.
- Collect and transform relevant operational data from various sources from the business (automated and manual systems) into billing, cost, and other financial templates for month end financial recording and invoicing.
- Reconcile Sales Pipeline with actual delivery information for improved business forecasting and performance.
- Perform various tasks related to processing of billing and intercompany (inclusive of netting and settlement activities) transactions, including investigation, resolution, collection, and escalation of issues in a timely manner
The must haves
- 2-6 years in sales operations or finance roles
- Sound understanding & experience of digital Ads Ecosystem both Online & Offline
- Experience leveraging sales enablement tools (CRM, Content, Marketing Automation, etc…)
- Experience in designing, implementing, and enforcing cross functional processes
- Team Player with the ability to work across a matrix environment in a fast paced environment
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Written and Verbal English plus another South East Asian language
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.