Manager - EMEA Regulatory Reporting
The officer will be responsible for the governance and oversight over EMEA regulatory reporting. Some of the key responsibilities will include: assisting process documentation, enhancing internal controls, implementing change management, providing regulatory reporting focused training, reporting issues and/or reporting metrics to senior management, monitoring regulatory reporting related policies, and other ad hoc regulatory reporting projects. This position will provide visibility to regulatory reporting and beyond, since the role will with numerous functions with State Street to drive changes in the regulatory reporting process.
- Assist in the execution of the governance framework over regulatory reporting
- Monitor the implementation to ensure effectiveness of the regulatory reporting accountability framework and assist in the administration of the accountability policy
- Review process documentation
- Develop and run workshops to stakeholders on key controls (Variance Analysis, Reconciliation and Manual Adjustments)
- Track and communicate changes that impact regulatory reporting, including report instructions, new products, GL, legal entities, etc.
- Coordinate and liaise in creation of training materials
- Monitor checklist and training compliance
- Compile and analyze performance metrics as part of the regulatory reporting scorecard framework
- Monitor and present regulatory reporting issues in a meaningful way, including analyzing and summarizing status from various sources
- Build strong, long-term relationships throughout State Street organization
- Participate in all internal audits
Education and Experience
- 8+ years working experience in accounting or regulatory reporting functions in a financial institution
- Strong written, communication, and presentation skills, including the ability to liaise with and influence senior subject matter experts
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Must demonstrate sense of ownership and accountability for work
- Ability to multiple task and work within tight deadlines
- Works collaboratively and builds effective working relationships
- Provides guidance and mentoring to team members
- Strong interpersonal, quantitative and analytical skills and a high proficiency with MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.