Who we are looking for
This Project Manager position is within the Global Delivery (GD) Business unit located in Hangzhou with 3- 5 years knowledge of project management to support new client onboarding, migration, efficiency saving and platform implementation, etc.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of Business Consulting & Solution team in Global Delivery (GD) and plays an important role to support various projects internal and external of HZ operation teams for new client onboarding, migration across sites, Hub/regional strategy initiatives. You will also have a chance to support Regional Client Projects and work with clients and State Street internal teams (Client service, middle/back office teams, IT, Legal, etc.) directly.
What you will be responsible for
As Assistant Vice President you will be accountable for the successful, end-to-end execution and delivery program within agreed baselines e.g., scope, time, costs, risk, quality and with high-level of client and internal stakeholder satisfaction.
- For individual projects
- Act as Project Manager, documenting and overseeing the development and execution of the Project Plan, including supporting artefacts (i.e. dashboards, test plans etc.) for each initiative.
- Ensure Project Plans identify and address all known risk items.
- Ensure appropriate & timely escalation of critical issues to key stakeholders.
- Manage the project team and project governance, including reporting to key stakeholders such as Steering Committees, Joint Steering Committees, and sub Working Groups.
- Focus on best practice "Change Management" techniques
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Proven track record in Project Management within their prior roles.
- A detailed knowledge of fund accounting (and related services) and custody concepts is desirable
- A demonstrated ability to perform project analysis to ensure an accurate & thorough understanding of the project’s requirements, timeframes, risks and alternatives
- Excellent communicate skills and confidence with dealing with all levels of the organization, both internal and external
- Presentation skills; being able to present ideas effectively to an audience (internal &/or external)
- An ability to identify, resolve and escalate critical project issues
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and in a team
- Results Orientated
- Good MS Power Point, Word, Excel skills
- Knowledge of MS Project and Visio
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor +. Major in Accounting, Engineering, Project Management could be a plus
- PMP, CFA , CPA would be plus
- Super at presentations (both in deck preparation and English presentation to senior management)
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.