Junior Financial Representative
At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client’s financial well-being.
If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment where you can learn and thrive, Brown Brothers Harriman is the right place for you
Join us as a Junior Financial Representative!
If you would like to:
- Handle financial transactions;
- Prepare comprehensive reports;
- Provide client service and look for solutions;
- Support your supervisor to improve the procedures;
- Communicate in English on a daily basis;
- Learn and develop in a dynamic, international environment;
- Bring your own ideas and opinions to a workplace that respects them.
And at the same time you:
- Hold University diploma;
- Are available to work full time;
- Communicate in English fluently;
- Are interested in a financial sector;
- Have strong focus on details.
Do not hesitate and send your application to us!
What we offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others
Find out more about our Departments!
CUSTODY provides operational services to financial institutions in support of transaction processing and asset servicing, including account administration, corporate actions, foreign exchange, client service, funds transfer, and trade management.
TRANSFER AGENCY provides operational and regulatory services to investment funds and their investors. The range of services include investor onboarding, anti-money laundering analysis and screening, transaction processing, cash processing and reconciliation of fund accounts, fund distribution services, trailer fees, client service with reporting and inquiry resolution.
FUND ACCOUNTING SERVICES consists of five core teams: Cash and Audit, Central Pricing, NAV Hub, and Trades who are responsible for producing daily, weekly or monthly Net Asset Values (NAVs) for clients primarily based in Luxembourg and Ireland.
FINANCIAL REPORTING is part of our fund administration suite of services responsible for preparing, reviewing and coordinating shareholder reports in accordance with accounting standards and clients specifications. The team also handles the conversion process for new clients, completion of regulatory reporting, and responses to inquiries in collaboration with auditors and clients.
ALTERNATIVES ACCOUNTING provides a wide range of services to funds investing in alternative assets, including real estate, private equity, debt funds, etc. These services include general ledger accounting, financial reporting and asset supervision.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.