GBS Purchase To Pay Specialist (perm)
Weekly Hours: 39
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. At Apple, we craft products and experiences people once couldn't have imagined, and now can't imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Apple might be your dream job!
We believe that collaboration is one of our key strengths, and every day we will connect you with your peers and colleagues, at one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world. As an individual, you'll contribute to our continued success, and be a key player within the function.
You will become a member of the wider Finance team at Apple. With over 350 employees from a multitude of backgrounds, the Finance department in Cork supports all functions of Apple in EMEIA, including Sales Fulfilment, Logistics, Manufacturing and Operations, Apple Music and Apple Retail as well as being part of the Global Business Solutions (GBS) function.
The Purchase to Pay (P2P) team in Cork comprises over 50 people. The role is for a P2P Specialist to join our InDirect team. This is an exciting role in a dynamic area. The role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to work across the InDirect Processing team and Business Support team with the potential for the role to develop further with additional responsibilities in line with business requirements.
- Previous experience working in a busy accounts payable department (including experience with key activities at quarter end and year end)
- Previous experience processing invoices across different currencies
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Experience in developing strong cross functional and peer working partnerships
- Ability to manage day to day operational activities alongside project activities
- Responsible for large scale invoice processing
- Ensuring all invoices are processed on time, accurately and completely
- Reconciliation of Vendor Accounts & Month-End Reconciliations
- Dealing with vendor queries and balancing/reconciling vendor accounts
- Working on multiple invoice induction processes and systems to support Apple internal functions
- Representing the P2P pillar on projects
- Ensure all work is completed with an emphasis on controls and compliance
- Champion a Customer First culture to ensure delivery of timely and quality services to all partners
Education & Experience
- Relevant degree/professional license preferred
- AP experience in a Shared Service environment
- SAP and Project Management experience is a strong advantage
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.