Analyst, Transfer Agency
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With over 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why we are honored to receive the following awards in 2021:
- Gender Equality Index Member, Bloomberg
- Top Financial & Banking Company, Black EOE Journal, Hispanic Network Magazine, Professional WOMAN'S Magazine
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of America’s best banks and most sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today.
The Transfer Agency department provides fund administration services to numerous fund management companies covering the full range of investor servicing functions including financial transactions, registration, settlements, distributions, commissions and statements. The department is responsible for client and investor document management, processing and quality checking of transactions and updating the registers of clients’ investment products in response to investor instructions. The Analyst is responsible for identifying and resolving problems within established guidelines. This is an analyst level position with opportunity to develop professionally.
- Process a wide range of transactions through internal systems, to regulatory and client standards
- Identify and resolve problems within established guidelines
- Complete archiving of investor and client documentation ensuring a full audit trail exists for subsequent retrieval
- Provide management information and analysis
- Expected to take initiative to research and understand procedure and policy with the decision making to refer more complex problems to supervisors for escalation and learning opportunities
- Works effectively as a team member but also independently
***Hours of Operation: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM CST****
***Open to Remote Work***
- A College or University degree and/or some relevant work experience is preferred.
- Good oral and written communication skills are required
- Basic Functional/Industry Knowledge is preferred
- Analytical and problem solving skills are required
- Desire to learn an array of product, clients, and organizational functions.
- Willingness to take on side projects and participate in discussion about business improvements (provide honest and thoughtful feedback to management)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.