Sr Analyst - Accounts Receivables(Cash Application)
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With over 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why we are honored to receive the following awards in 2021:
- Gender Equality Index Member, Bloomberg
- Top Financial & Banking Company, Black EOE Journal, Hispanic Network Magazine, Professional WOMAN'S Magazine
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of America’s best banks and most sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today.
This role reports to the EMEA fee billing Lead in the Global Fee Management. The Senior Analyst will be responsible for preparing invoicing team production of invoice calculations, uploads, adjustments, cancellation and accounting. Activities must be conducted in full accordance to Northern Trust and fee team related policies and procedures. Position expectation is to provide a well-controlled environment, investigate and resolve controls related issues, where expertise is required to interpret policies, guidelines and/or processes. The person should be analytically and procedurally competent, representing the team on cross-function process or project deliverables. Individual is expected to be an expert in invoicing related skills and will remain focused primarily on daily execution of the team’s responsibilities.
- Collection of inputs for invoice calculation
- Manual calculation, invoice creation & uploads
- Monitors and reviews automatic invoice creation
- Calculates and processes invoice adjustments
- Prepare invoices for technical coordinator or leader review & approval
- Prepares invoice cancellation & credit notes
- Investigates invoice queries, monitoring & resolution
- Prepares and processes invoice accounting
- Monitors invoice emailing process for completeness and accuracy
- Review of monthly invoice variances
- Handling and processing of transactions within predefined established guidelines
- Responsible for processing activities pertaining to invoicing activities
- Involvement in performing quality checks and internal audits support as required
- Responsible for identifying and resolving problems within established guidelines
- Works effectively as a team member but also independently drive initiatives/projects
- Attain knowledge of the core aspects related to invoice processing
- Assists client, partners and staff with complex problem resolution.
- Maintains technical knowledge of Fee Operations and how the function relates to other operating areas
- Maintains all related Northern Trust policies, procedures, control aspects for their assigned area
- Building effective working relationship with Global Governance, the RSCs and other GSC teams
- Provides hands-on training for new staff and cross training for experienced staff
- 3 - 5 years of experience in financial services related business
- Degree preferred
- Attention to detail, ability to perform review responsibilities, excellent work coordination abilities
- Ability to communicate at all levels with global team leaders
- Good oral and written communication skills are required to consult with partners
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and prioritize workload based on organization needs
- Analytical and problem solving skills are required
- Good Excel skills required
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.