Corporate Services Senior Officer- Guernsey
For our successful, growing Guernsey office, we are currently looking for a Corporate Services Senior Officer. We offer a dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
As a Senior Officer, you will be working within a small team and collectively be responsible for the administration and secretarial duties for a portfolio of clients. These clients will likely encompass regulated fund structures as well as unregulated client entities.
You will be assigned a mentor and your team will introduce you to our clients, systems and policies.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Drive the successful delivery of core operational processes including board meetings, statutory filings, payments, transactional activity and client reporting;
- Contribute to new business setup activity including client acceptance submissions, entity establishment and the setup of client specific operational processes and entity records;
- Interact with clients, board members, and third-party intermediaries (such as banks, lawyers, accountants) both in person and via written or telephone communication;
- Work closely with the fund administration team in respect of investor servicing and on-boarding, investment transactions, drawdowns and distributions, and other administrative activities;
- When required, assist with the preparation, collation and ongoing monitoring of client due diligence records;
- Work within a small team and provide support and training to more junior members;
- Process client payments on a variety of bank platforms;
- Maintain client records (in particular, statutory records) on a variety of systems, checking and reconciling data as appropriate; and
- Adhere to all relevant policies and procedure.
- Most importantly, have a passion for your role and for building successful client relationships through teamwork and high standards of service;
- Hold a relevant professional qualification (e.g. ICSA), or be at an advanced stage in obtaining one;
- Have relevant industry experience in a similar role;
- Have solid organisational skills and a proven ability to manage your own workload;
- Be ambitious, a good communicator with a high level of energy and commitment; and
- Can work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.