Aspiring Accountants Programme, AAP (September 2021)
Job Description & SummaryAAP is tailor-made for graduates from diverse backgrounds who are keen to pursue a career in accounting. You will be given insight on the fundamentals of accounting and auditing when you join us. Earn a professional degree, work with top tier clients and get paid all at the same time.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
- Prepare deliverables
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
- Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
RequirementsAny degree discipline, for example:
- Actuarial Science
- Mathematics and etc
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Possess good leadership skills and demonstrate resilience
- Able to demonstrate ability to interact with people of different backgrounds and build meaningful relationships
- Able to demonstrate analytical thinking and business acumen
Additional application instruction
Please attach the following documents along with your CV when you submit an online application:
- Academic Certificate and Transcripts from SPM onwards
- A copy of your NRIC or passport
- Recent passport size photo
- Please note we accept one application per candidate. We recommend that you apply to your preferred position that closely aligns with your skills, passions and interests.
- You can indicate another role in the same application form. Duplicate entries will slow down your application with us.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by end of June.
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified) English
Travel Requirements Up to 60%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? No
Government Clearance Required? No
For further information, and to
apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.